TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please kindly read through our terms and conditions:
- Estimates and quotations sent out by Elevation Design have been prepared according to the requirements requested by the client. Should any changes to the brief be required, the quotation may need to be amended accordingly.
- Work will only commence once a confirmation of 50% deposit has been received. The remaining 50% shall become due when the work is completed to the client’s reasonable satisfaction.
- For quotations Under R500 – settlement for work completed will be due upon presentation on invoice after delivery.
- For quotations Over R500 – Once the required items within this quotation have been accepted by the client, Elevation Design will generate an invoice for a deposit of 50% of the total quoted amount for items chosen for which payment is required before commencement of any work. The remaining 50% of the total quoted amount for items chosen will be required upon completion of work.
- The 50% deposit is only refundable if we have not fulfilled our obligations to deliver the work required. The deposit is not refundable if the work has been started and the client terminates the contract through no fault of ours.
- Should work in progress be suspended for one month or longer or cancelled due to reasons not applicable to Elevation Design, the quotation fee must be settled in full. Any further work needed to complete the site/artwork will be charged at an hourly rate.
- Client will need to supply all materials and information required to complete the work. If there is a deadline, and there is a delay in supplying these materials to us, we have the right to extend any previously agreed deadline by a reasonable amount. Where you fail to supply materials, and that prevents the progress of the work, we have the right to invoice you for parts of the work already completed.
- All design proofs must be confirmed by email before proceeding to development or print.
- All items quoted are inclusive of amendments up to Draft 3 (i.e. three sets of changes) that will be made in line with the requirements of the signed off quotation. Any major deviation from the specification will be charged at an hourly rate.
- When additional changes or amendments are required by the client over and above the inclusive sets of changes, Elevation Design will advise the client of any additional charges which will be quoted on at an hourly rate and above this quotation.
- If we are working on a website, and the website work has been completed, we will provide you with an opportunity to access the website. If you require any amendments that are within the original scope, we will make the changes. However, Elevation Design is not responsible for errors from third party software. Any significant changes will require additional funding to complete the requirements.
- You agree to reimburse us for any requested expenses which do not form part of our proposal including but not limited to the purchase of templates, third party software, stock photographs and fonts.
- Method of payment accepted: Electronic transfer or Paypal. If paying by electronic transfer, a proof of payment will be required.
- All quotations are valid for 30 days.
- Please note that Elevation Design is currently not VAT registered; therefore prices will be quoted and charged for ex VAT.